Sunday, May 15, 2011

Where should I buy HCG?

Finding the best place to buy HCG Drops can be a bit confusing, to some it could be considered a sensitive item, and I know that when I buy something that I'm going to be eating or drinking, I want to be sure I'm getting something that's the best possible quality.

I recommend getting a kit from YourHCG, they are one of the most trustworthy HCG diet consulting firms that I know of. I trusted YourHCG in the beginning simply because the testimonial section on their website is MASSIVE! Although I prefer to call directly than use the website, who needs it when their reps are so understanding and helpful. Getting information over the phone then placing your order at the same time is much more convenient.

YourHCG's Direct Line is: 866-945-0183

Give them a call! They'll be glad to hear from you.

1 comment: